300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
» 05:30 am - Wake Up
» 06:00 am - Herbal Tea
» 06:15 am - Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing
» 06:30 am - Pranayama and Chanting
» 07:30 am - Yoga Asana
» 09:00 am - Breakfast
» 10:30 am - Yoga Anatomy
» 11:30 am - Yoga Philosophy
» 12:30 pm - Lunch
» 04:30 pm - Yoga Breathing | Yoga Nidra
» 05:00 pm - Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga Asana
» 06:45 pm - Pranayama | Meditation
» 07:15 pm - Dinner
» 10:45 pm - Lights Out
EVALUATION PROCESSSTUDENT'S ASSESSMENTS ARE BASED ON:
Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
- Written Test
- Oral Test
CODE OF CONDUCT
- We observe 95% of attendance in all sessions
- We observe punctuality and regularity
- Students have to complete the assignments
- Follow the disciplinary activities as per management
- Generate required efforts to taste the Yoga life
WHAT DOES THE COURSE FEES INCLUDE
- Single room accommodation for 6 weeks
- Vegetarian meals
- Planned excursion
- Yoga material (books, body cleansing kit (Kriya kit), etc)
- One ayurvedic massage
- Sightseeing trip
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Dates Schedule
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India Certified by Yoga Alliance, USA
- Steve Parker, The concise Human Body book- An illustrated guide to its structure, function, and disorders. DK-Dorling Kindersley Limited, 2009.
- Dr. Swami Shakardevananda, Yoga on Hypertension book- Yoga publications trust, Munger, Bihar, India, 1998.
- Swami Vivekananda, Raja Yoga or Conquering the Internal Nature, Advaita Ashrama, Kolkata, 2013
- Swami Satyananda Saraswati, A Systematic Course in the Ancient Tantric Techniques of Yoga and Kriya, Yoga Publications Trust, Munger, Bihar, India, 2004.
DISCIPLINE RULES FOR STUDENTS
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are on fasting or absent for meals, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food wastage.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your account of books before departure from RishikeshYogSansthan.
- Before departure return any other assistances if taken.
- RishikeshYogSansthan provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of RishikeshYogSansthan
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- We accept cancellation as per the student's request, but advance deposit will not be refund.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- Rishikesh Yog Sansthan is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.