Yoga Expert Amaravathi Erraballi In Rishikesh India (Ammu Teacher)
As part of the lifestyle learned from grandmother at preschool, Dr. Amaravathi Eraballi got a small gap with modern education that is bachelor and masters in Physiotherapy (Cardio-respiratory condition), Tirupati (temple city), South India. She stepped into Yoga after completing Master of Physiotherapy for Cardio-Thoracic Conditions, from reputed University, Sri Venkateshwara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati. With Diploma in yoga Therapy from Sanskrit University, Tirupati in 2006, she started integrating the physiotherapy techniques and yoga techniques for respiratory and cardiac conditions starting from Operation theatre (OT) to out-patient rehabilitation health status of patients from 2004. At every level of consultation and training, she got successful within less time and no complications. After completing Ph.D in Yoga and Life Sciences from Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (SVAYSA), Bengaluru, she started academic and clinical practice at Rishikesh. Having students from both India and abroad, she got a chance to experiment and develop small classroom research in yoga studio at Rishikesh Yog Sansthan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. She is guiding the MSc yoga research and PhD thesis at central government of India from 2020 as a guest faculty.
Dr. Vara Lakshmi, MPT (Cardio-Respiratory conditions)
1. PhD and Diploma from American Institute of Holistic Theology 2. She studied Biological Sciences at Yale University, New Mexico. 3. eRYT500 and Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP) 4. Expert in focussing on different styles of Asana 5. Working with Registered Yoga Alliance courses from 2014. 6. She is the model for Yoga lifestyle
Dr. Sushrutha S, PhD in Yoga and Spirituality
1. He, as a gurukulam student, got excellent applicability of yoga into life and became the role model for students wherever he travels. 2. He is expert in maintaining the ethics of place, time and duty. 3. His subjects for TTC programs are, Veda, Upanishads, Shat Darshana, Narada Bhakti Sutra, Patanjali Yoga Sutra, Bhagawad Gita, Ramayanam ets scriptures. 4. He is excellent in giving the mythological context to Hatha yoga. 5. The clarity of physical and spiritual journey is his practicum.
Mr. Krishna Kumar, MSc in Yoga and Spirituality
His lifestyle and therapeutic excellence make students develop the teaching skills. He is an expert in yoga therapy, Patanjali Yoga sutra, Bhagawad Gita, and a few more scriptures. He has got many publications for various diseases and helping the patients from 2012. His DVD's, videos are virtual help for the patients.
Mr. Sudhir Ranjan Ranjan Singh, MSc in Yoga and Spirituality, NET
Mr. Sudhir Ranjan Singh is currently working as Guest Faculty on the position of Associate Professor at Department of Yogic Arts and Science, Vinaya Bhavana, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, Bolpur, West Bengal. He has completed his Masters in Yoga & Consciousness and done Bachelor's in Yoga-Therapy. He has organized & participated number of Workshops, Seminars, Conferences in Government and Private Institutions and Universities to promote Yoga. He has also imparted the Yoga training to train the Yoga Masters/Instructors in various Yoga Institutions and having around 5 years of experience in Course Development, Implementation, Training and Online Classes in different Universities/institutions like S-VYASA University, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University and Visva-Bharati University. His research concerns the role of Gayatri Mantra Recitation on Cognitive Function.
Mr. Shubham Bhandari, MA (Yoga), RYT 200
He has experience with yoga alliance TTC courses since 2015. But, by birth from this holy city Rishikesh, his excellency in learning and teaching techniques are unimaginable. Students love his way of teaching and ethical communications. He is personally a practical witness of natural health issues and yogic solutions. He is an expert in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga (Mysore style), Hatha Yoga style, Yoga for Obesity and General fitness.
Miss. Priyanka Bhandari, BBA
She has experience in anatomy and Physiology lectures and research under the guidance of Dr. Amaravathi Eraballi since 2018. As a graduate in business management, she takes care of all the team coordination and schedules. She is expert in extra curricular activities.
Miss. Priyanka Bhandari, BBA
She has experience in anatomy and Physiology lectures and research under the guidance of Dr. Amaravathi since 2018.
As a graduate in bisiness management, she takes care of all the team coordination and svhedules..
Discipline Rules for Students
- Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
- If you are on fasting or absent for meals, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food wastage.
- Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
- Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
- Clear your account of books before departure from Rishikesh Yog Sansthan.
- Before departure return any other assistances if taken.
- Rishikesh Yog Sansthan provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
- Student have to present in all scheduled program of Rishikesh Yog Sansthan
Team as a whole maintains the following points
- Rules and regulations for TTC, yoga alliance (YA), USA, from Jan-2019 onwards, Rishikesh.
- Ethics and Yoga Alliance registration formalities; from Jan-2019 onwards
- RYT profile formalities
Refund Policy - Rishikesh Yog Sansthan
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
- Rishikesh Yog Sansthanl is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.