100 hour Toga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, Hatha, Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course In India registered with Yoga alliance USA. As per the obstacles of yogic path like less time, commitments of usual life etc., learning may not be possible in a life time. The modern lifestyle made the person away from actual knowledge and hence flexibile method f teaching will help the situiation. All these observations in enquiring time brought this 100 hour TTC. This can be done twice to accumulate 200 hours in 3 years of time. This flexibility may meet the demands of the lack of 4 weeks at a stretch, lack of fee to be paid at a stretch. This program also helps to spread the knowledge beyond the rules and regulations of normal 200 hour TTC. Person can gain health with this flexible yet residential way of education. 100 hour TTC is the base for any beginner and is still the same challenging as 200 hour TTC. The assignments, presentations, attendance, etc,. will be assessed and conclude with a proving letter in first two weeks. The attendance, regularity, punctuality, open discussions and final practical exam will be conducted at the end of next contact session (3rd and 4th weeks).
Eligibility: Beginners but seekers
Duration: 14 days (100 hours)
Aim: Make the beginner to experience the traditional yoga.
Goal: The learner can witness the most beautiful view of normal life. This is the transformation at physical, mental levels of quality of life (QOL).
100 hour yoga teacher training course (TTC) in Rishikesh
Curriculum of 100 hour Teacher Training Course (TTC)
Chapter-1: YOGA TECHNIQUES (60 hours)
Introduction to Yoga
1. Principles of yoga asana
2. Principles of Body Alignment & Joint adjustments
3. Importance of Sanskrit language
4. Different styles of Yoga asana
Mantra Chanting/ Recitation of Sacred Sound
This subject is part of teaching techniques. The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
1. Guru Brahma (Guru Vandana)
2. Maha mrityunjai Mantra
3. Gayatri Mantra
4. Surya Namskara Mantras
Asana/ Yoga Postures
This subject is part of teaching techniques and Methodology. Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
1. Hatha Yoga asanas: History and learning Sanskrit names with english meaning.
2. Sura namaskaras
3. Standing poses: Triangle series, Worrier series, Dolasana series, Utita Hasta Padangushtasana series.
4. Sitting poses: Head to knee series, Plank series, Lotus series, twisting series, Raja kapotasana.
5. Prone poses: Locust series, Bhujangasana series, Dhanurasana, Mayurasana.
6. Supine poses: Pawan muktasana series, Chakrasana, Halasana series, Sirshasana.
Pranayama/ Breathing Techniques
This constitutes 15 hours. Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind.
1. Yogic Breathing
4. Nadi – Sodhana
Yoga Gestures/ Mudras
This subject is part of teaching techniques. The practice of Mudra hand gestures is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures effects the energy flow of the body and can change a person’s spiritual and mental characteristics.
1. Jnana mudra
2. Chin mudra
3. Yoni mudra
4. Bhairava mudra
This as part of other subjects constitutes 10 hours.Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental and emotional tranquility with the purpose of reaching Samadhi (self-realization).
1. Breathing Awareness
This subject is part of teaching techniques. When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called “Turiya,” a sensation of pure bliss.
1. Yoga Nidra
2. Insant Relaxation
3. Quick Relaxation
4. Deep Relaxation
Shatkarma/ Yoga Cleansing Techniques
This subject is part of teaching techniques. Yogic cleansing practices are important to learn the body as not noly physical aspect but also the other levels of existance. It also removes the physical impurities, energy channels, blockages of mind and the experiences as a real knowledge.
1. Neti (Nasal cleansing technique)
2. Trataka (Gazing practice)
3. Kapalbhati (Cleansing the lungs)
4. Dhouti (Vomitting practice)
5. Nauli (Intra-abdominal massage)
6. Basti (Reverse Enema)
Chapter-2: ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY (20 hours)
1. Digestive System- Basics and related yogic practices
2. Respiratory System- Basics and related yogic practices
3. Circulatory System- Basics and related yogic practices
4. Nervous System- Basics and related yogic practices
5. Endocrine System- Basics and related yogic practices
Guidelines in Studying Anatomy of Asana
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra is special and rich with spiritual energy.
1. Muscular System- Basics and related yogic practices
2. Skeletal System- Basics and related yogic practices
Chapter-3: YOGA DARSHANA/ YOGA PHILOSOPHY (20 hours)
This subject constitutes 30 hours of teaching. The student is going to gain the sacred knowledge and also the real yogic life. Patanjali Yoga Sutras are going to be understood and implement at evey moment of the day. This is how personality can be changed to balanced life (Sthitaprajna/Yogi).
1. Introduction to yoga- Definitions and History
2. Sapta dhatu
4. Patanjali Yoga Sutras
7. Emotions & 5 Senses
10. Jnana Yoga
11. Bhakti Yoga
12. Karma Yoga
13. Raja Yoga
14. Basics of Patanjali Yoga sutras
100 hours Research in Yoga, CYEP program in Rishikesh, India
1. Structuring the Yoga Asana session.
2. Structuring the Pranayama session.
3. Structuring the Meditation session.
4. Structuring the Kriya session.
5. Record book of filed work.
Syllabus 100 hours RESEARCH in YOGA, CYEP Program
1. Asasa: Flexibility, Strength & Endurance measurement (20 hrs).
2. Pranayama: Lung volume and lung capacity measurement (20 hrs).
3. Mudra: Vitality Measurement (20 hrs).
4. Circadian Rhythm measurement (20 hrs).
5. Stress measurement (20 hrs).
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
EVALUATION PROCESS (10 hours)
Students will gain extensive knowledge on yoga postures and will increase their strength, flexibility and discipline.
1. Written Test: preparation of charts or group presentations.
2. Oral Test: group discussions, debates, question and answer sessions
3. Attendance: punctuality of 95%
4. Code of conduct: social and ethical behaviour will be observed
5. Assignments (after 2nd week to have the continuity of knowledge and practice)
COURSE FEE INCLUDES
1. CYEP workshop certification
2. Single Accommodation for 13 nights
3. Three vegetarian meals
4. Free Library and Internet
5. Yoga material- Yoga Mat, Kriya kit, writing material, etc
6. Camping or Ganga Arti or Mountain Cave meditation or visiting “Shakti peetham” or Sacred temples as per climatic situations
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh Scheduled Dates
100 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India, Certified by Yoga Alliance, US
1st sem: 1st to 14th of every month : USD 800 (100-Hour) - minimum deposit of 200 USD
DISCIPLINE RULES FOR STUDENTS
1. Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the school.
2. If you are on fasting or absent for meals, you have to inform kitchen manager for avoiding food wastage.
3. Always make discipline, respect teachers and follow all rules.
4. Always be in the time, you are late means will not be permitted to join class.
5. Clear your account of books before departure from RishikeshYogSansthan.
6. Before departure return any other assistances if taken.
7. RishikeshYogSansthan provides accommodation for a student who join yoga classes. So any friends or relatives will not be included in accommodation.
8. Student have to present in all scheduled program of RishikeshYogSansthan
1. An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
2. We accept cancellation as per the student’s request, but advance deposit will not be refund.
3. There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.
4. Rishikesh Yog Sansthan is not responsible for any mishappenings before course schedule.