This is relevant to the natural breathing technique where awareness is on an abdominal level that is basal part of lung expansion. Fast practices like Kapal Bhati, Bhastrika. Other deep practices like high pitch Bhramari and Surya bedha Pranayama increases the adrenaline from Adrenal gland and increases the fight or flight response of the autonomic nervous system (Sympathetic response).
Therapeutic Benefits and Preventive measures in Therapy:-
- Pranayama with fast body movements like Sudarshan Kriya can increase body temperature and reduce body fat faster.
- Also reduces nasal allergy, Asthma and bronchitis diseases. Reduce excess fat underneath the skin
Preventive measures in Therapy:: Fast breathing technique
- Increase fat metabolism at stomach, heart, intestine and even blood vessels.
- Removal of toxins from villi of small intestine reduces the chances of cancer
- Reduces the chance of hernia of large intestine or colon.
- Improves the absorption of amino acids, sugars and fatty acids from the small intestine
- Improves the absorption capacity of minerals, vitamins, and water from the colon.
- Water balance reduces constipation.
Rishikesh Yog Sansthan – Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India
Yoga Teacher Training is the beginning of a new chapter in your life. It is not the final objective or goal, but a beautiful step on the Path of Yoga. Our Teacher Training programs are designed for students who aim to explore the full spectrum of Yoga, as well as for those who feel a call to become, or explore becoming, a Yoga teacher. Participants in the program will become well versed in the history, origins and timeless practices of Yoga while at the same time develop the ability to carry forth and transmit this knowledge in a fresh, personal and contemporary way. We are committed to elevating yoga teaching standards around the globe with our 200 hr 300hr, and 500hr education pathways. Our Teacher Training isn’t just for aspiring teachers, but for anyone who wants to deepen their personal practice and gain a better understanding of yoga philosophy and its origins.
Know more information at : https://www.rishikeshyogsansthan.com/