The evaluation process is the essential step according to any educational institution. This allows the student to know their position in between the past and future journey. Here are few clues to progress the yoga journey in and outside of course duration.
- Demo skills: Sequence, with open or closed eyes, relaxed or not, deep or shallow breath, synchronization of breath and movement, Drishti (focusing point).
- Practical Knowledge: Performance of asked practice (asana, kriya, Pranayama, mudra, bandha, meditation), any advance practice, anyone practice of personal choice.
- Teaching Method & Techniques: Sanskrit name, English name, relevant philosophy, Instructions (Pancha koshas).
- Annamay kosha: contra-indications, stepwise instructions to final pose, counting, adjustments, corrections, helping technique.
- Pranamaya Kosha: Adjust the breath to relaxed and deep.
- Manaomaya Kosha: Drishti (focusing point), observation points (pain, strain, stretch, pressure, angle).
- Vijnanamaya Kosha: Benefits, usage in the daily life, unfold the pose, observe the changes for a minute.
- Anandamaya Kosha: Appreciation of changes, try to spread this knowledge to the needy person without any expectations.
- Lecture: Specific topic, its relevance to daily life. Interaction ability.
- Behaviour: Cooperation, teamwork, diagrammatic representation. Time management of the whole session, observation of all students.
LEARNING PROCESS: As the evaluation and learning never be separated, here are the parallel learning processes. Apart from book reading here are few brainstorming techniques; Drawing yoga practices, Dum-Shut-arts, etc.,