Yoga Quotes That Will Make Your Life More Awesome
Yoga is not a religion but a practice of self inquiry and inner exploration. It works at physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual levels. It gives the positive path to our soul. The purpose of this practice is to rejuvenate yourself to attain a stress free and blissful life. Practicing yoga in the mind soothing environment along with nature not in artificial setup is just like heaven for lovers of yoga. Here are the most famous inspirational yoga quotes that will inspire you and help you to make your life more awesome.
25 Best Yoga Quotes To Inspire Your Yoga Practice
- Yoga does not just change the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees. ― B.K.S Iyengar
- Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self. ― The Bhagavad Gita
- When you listen to yourself, everything comes naturally. It comes from inside, like a kind of will to do something. Try to be sensitive. That is yoga. ― Petri Räisänen
- The yoga pose you avoid the most you need the most.
- Yoga happens beyond the mat, anything you do with attention to how you feel is doing yoga.
- Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being, science of youthfulness, science of integrating body, mind, and soul. – Amit Ray
- Yoga is the cessation of the movements of the mind. Then there is abiding in the Seer’s own form. –Patañjali
- Yoga does not always cure stress. It neutralizes it through increasing awareness and by changing self-perception. – Debasish Mridha
- Undisturbed calmness of mind is attained by cultivating friendliness toward the happy, compassion for the unhappy, delight in the virtuous, and indifference toward the wicked. – Patañjali
- Misery, like yoga, is not a competitive sport – Matt Haig
- Why [do]they always look so serious in Yoga? [When] you make [a]serious face like this, you scare away good energy. To meditate, only you must smile. Smile with face, smile with the mind, and good energy will come to you and clean away dirty energy. -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Yoga has a sly, clever way of short circuiting the mental patterns that cause anxiety. – Baxter Bell
- Each one of you carries the potential to blossom like flowers. When you blossom, petals of your mind open and the fragrance spread far and near. -Banani Ray
- The more you know, the more you don’t know,” the further you go in your training, learning, and experience as a yoga teacher, the more you’ll realize that there’s an infinite universe of knowledge and wisdom to bring to the practice. –Mark Stephens
- “Yoga is not just repetition of few postures – it is more about the exploration and discovery of the subtle energies of life.” – Amit Ray
- The ultimate goal of yoga is to always observe things accurately and therefore never act in a way that will make us regret our actions later. – T.K.V. Desikachar
- 17. Yoga is about clearing away whatever is in us that prevents our living in the most full and whole way. With yoga, we become aware of how and where we are restricted — in body, mind, and heart — and how gradually to open and release these blockages. As these blockages are cleared, our energy is freed. We start to feel more harmonious, more at one with ourselves. Our lives begin to flow — or we begin to flow more in our lives. – Cybele Tomlinson
- You cannot do yoga. Yoga is your natural state. What you can do are yoga exercises, which may reveal to you where you are resisting your natural state. – Sharon Gannon
- A photographer gets people to pose for him. A yoga instructor gets people to pose for themselves. – Terri Guillemets
- You cannot always control what goes on outside, but you can always control what goes on inside. –Wayne Dyer
- The study of asana is not about mastering posture. It’s about using posture to understand and transform yourself. –B.K.S Iyengar
- There is always room for change, but you have to be open to that change. –Kathryn Budig
- Yoga means addition – addition of energy, strength and beauty to body, mind and soul.” –Amit
- You will never influence the world by trying to be like it.
- Yoga is not just repetition of few postures – it is more about the exploration and discovery of the subtle energies of life.